Monday

Tool #7

Digital Storytelling is a wonderful tool for our students. I envision students being able to present research material in such a personal way. I love that students can use written words, spoken words, scanned pictures, computer drawn pictures, music and photos to create a "video" and incorporate technology into their learning. Photostory is a super easy program to use. In fact, I showed kindergarten and 1st grade students how to use Photostory and they created wonderful video stories of favorite memories of their school year. They recorded their own voices to narrate their stories. It was an excellent experience and the students love hearing themselves come out of the computer.

Here is a class project that I did with Mrs Hoover's class.

1 comment:

  1. That PhotoStory is precious! It's amazing what you were able to accomplish with Kinder and 1st graders. It just goes to show, it's never too early to introduce technology to our students - they just eat it up!

    Millie

    ReplyDelete