Monday

Tool 5

The first site that I found through Delicious was The Singapore Maths Teacher. This site provides model drawing lessons for grades 3-5 along with the answers.

I used the tags "singapore math" to find this website.

The second site that I found through Delicious was Scrapblog. This site is a great way to turn photos into scrapbook pages, fun gifts, and cards. I love being able to share family photos in a unique way.

I used the tag "scrapbooking" to find this website.

I joined the Delicious website, but honestly didn't find this tool to be very helpful. I find a lot of information just using regular search engines and probably will not use a social bookmarking website to organize favorite sites or to search for new ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you that the social bookmarking feature of Delicious is no better than the results I get using regular search engines. However I do like the ability to organize and store my favorites in Delicious so I can easily access them again from any computer, whether at home or school. How do you keep all the websites you've found organized?

    Millie

    ReplyDelete