Tuesday

Activstudio Flipcharts for Your Classroom

With the installation of all the ActivBoards this Friday, I thought it would be fun to find some pre-made flipcharts for you to use in your classroom that will support your grade level road maps. I created a folder in the "swedish" network drive to save these flipcharts in different categories:

I:\Staff\TWE\Everybody Flipcharts

As I find flipcharts, I will save them in the appropriate category. All you need to do is open the flipchart and see if it's something you can use to support a lesson or put in a workstation. If you choose to use the flipchart, please save it to your computer and not back on the network drive. That way, in case you make any changes, it won't affect the other classes.

One of the best resources for pre-made flipcharts is Promethian Planet. Over 4 million flipcharts have been downloaded to this site and more are added everyday. Why re-invent the wheel - see if what you need is already out there.

So far, I've downloaded flipcharts for sorting, graphing, measurement, area, perimeter, 2D and 3D shapes, elapsed time, insects, layers of the earth, soil, rocks, weather, the seasons, water cycle, magnets, and maps. The maps are located in the social studies folder and it includes flipcharts on the compass rose, several United States maps and maps of the Continents. I'll be adding more everyday.

I hope this folder of flipcharts will be helpful. If you find some that you'd like to share, send me the file and we'll add it to the folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment