Friday

Tool #2

1. I love the idea of building community online. It's like having imaginary friends all over the globe. Why reinvent the wheel, when there are brilliant ideas everywhere. The internet has opened new worlds for all of us to embrace. I love being able to do a search and find almost everything that I need help on or new ideas to assist me in the classroom. I love websites like promethean planet where millions of flipcharts on every subject have been downloaded to use. This data sharing is priceless and helps tremendously in supporting curriculum and utilizing technology.

2. Commenting is a great tool of communication. Leaving comments really encourages the blogger and let's them know you are part of their blogging life. Be kind when leaving comments and it's not all about me.

3. The 5 blogs I visited were: 1) Miss Williams 1st grade class, 2) K-Bil Tiger Cubs, 3) SuperThorn3, 4) a whole new world, 5) Mrs. Hoover's First Grade

No comments:

Post a Comment