Sunday
Tool #1
I believe that blogging is a great way to allow kids to combine technology and writing. I have created two Thornwood blogs. The first blog is Thornwood Tales and it has allowed students to post comments on different lessons that I have given and provide feedback to both myself and other students. I have also uploaded photo stories created by students that utilized technology to draw pictures as well as record their voices. The second blog is Thornwood Technology News where I post different ideas that teachers can use technology in their classrooms to support daily lessons. I have also created a personal blog where I can send updates and pictures to out-of-town family members allowing "keeping in touch" to be so much simpler. Blogs are an incredible tool to communicate, post pictures, get feedback, and relay information. I love blogging!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You are definately the Queen of Blogging! I appreciated being able to "borrow" your TigerTales Blog in the library last year, but I think I'm ready to "graduate" to my own library blog for next year thanks to your help!
ReplyDeleteMillie