When I found this website, I started thinking of the endless possible ways to utilize it in your day to day classroom. This site allows you to check for understanding in any topic. Simply pull up the website - type in 10 correct answers and 5 incorrect answers. Type in the topic and save. Your students then choose the answers that are "correct". For instance - you can do multiples of a number, or state capitals, or examples of verbs or nouns. Find Ten is an amazing site that I hope you will soon find many uses for.
Tuesday
Find Ten (Correct Answers that is)
When I found this website, I started thinking of the endless possible ways to utilize it in your day to day classroom. This site allows you to check for understanding in any topic. Simply pull up the website - type in 10 correct answers and 5 incorrect answers. Type in the topic and save. Your students then choose the answers that are "correct". For instance - you can do multiples of a number, or state capitals, or examples of verbs or nouns. Find Ten is an amazing site that I hope you will soon find many uses for.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment